3315 Sul Ross St
About the artist
Bismark Alejandro Reyes
Born in Houston, Texas and also raised in San Nicolas de Los Garza, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
A self-taught multidisciplinary artist and studying Architecture at Prairie View A&M University.
“To begin, I must say I am a creative person. I see it all around from a pattern on a tree to the outline of the sky. Always with a sketchbook in hand, being the only companion that has no judgement and accepts my inquietudes and imaginations. This, becoming a way of seeing, observing and creating a way of life.
I am currently returning from a journey across Mexico where I got to experience my roots more deeply and connect with people. Thus broadening my understanding of where I come from, walking ancient Mayan paths on a discovery of the self.
At this moment I am becoming a more established artist and I hope we can collaborate to make something special, as my pure intentions are to express and share an experience.”
Project Manager: Mariela G. Domínguez
Saturday October 3, 2020
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
September 1 thru October 25, 2020
GUIDED TOURS: By appointment only
HELP US AND RESPECT THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES IN ORDER THAT WE CONTINUE OUR ACTIVITIES:
- Entry allowed only for people with prior reservation.
- Please do not attend if you have symptoms.
- Visitors should wear a face covering/face mask inside the building.
- Temperature Check Procedure.
- Maintain adequate social distance at all times and take precautions.
- All instructions from IHCH staff must be followed.
The IHCH follows CDC guidance on the recommended size of social gathering
AYÚDENOS Y RESPETE LAS SIGUIENTES PAUTAS PARA PODER CONTINUAR CON NUESTRAS ACTIVIDADES:
- Únicamente se permite el ingreso de personas con reserva previa.
- Por favor, no asista si presenta síntomas.
- Visitas dentro del edificio deben usar mascarilla facial/cubrebocas.
- Procedimiento de verificación de temperatura.
- Mantenga un distanciamiento social adecuado en todo momento y tome precauciones.
- Se deben cumplir todas las instrucciones del personal del IHCH.
El IHCH sigue la guía del CDC sobre el tamaño recomendado de las reuniones sociales.